Rega Fono Mini A2D
The faithful phono stage that’s seen Vinyl Hunter from it’s first day open to this very moment – the same exact one! Phono preamps really don’t get much better than this; all the power you could need in an extremely compact size. We adore it as much now as we did on day 1, back in 2015. 10/10!
– Vinyl Hunter Opinion
This is the same circuit in a new updated restyled case to bring it in line with the rest of the Rega range.
The Rega Fono Mini A2D is a high quality phono pre-amplifier for use with any moving magnet cartridge. The addition of USB interface allows you to easily transfer vinyl to your PC. The Fono Mini A2D is designed to amplify the signal from a moving magnet cartridge to a suitable level for all line level inputs of an audio amplifier. The new Fono Mini A2D benefits from an extruded aluminium case and very user friendly front and back panels that make this phono pre-amplifier a very easy product to use.
The Fono Mini A2D amplifier offers exceptional performance and incredible value for money and promises to be a valuable addition to any hi-fi set up.
- Input sensitivity: 5mV for 500mV output
- Input loading: 47k +100pF
- Maximum input level: 70mV @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 78dBA ref 5mV
- Power requirements: 24VAC 85mA
- Input for full scale digital output: 7.5mV
- Dimensions W 102mm x D 125mm x H 30mm
10 in stock